Account Policy1. Any and all customers who wish to open an account with GUILD+FACET must sign and complete the following paper work:
• APPLICATION FOR CREDIT FORM
• ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING FORM
• Customers who wish to keep a credit card on file with GUILD+FACET will also have to submit a CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM.
All forms are available at GuildandFacet.com or in any GUILD+FACET catalog. Please allow sufficient time for account processing and credit check.
2. JBT rated #1 customers are eligible for Net 30 terms upon signing and completing of the Application for Credit and the Anti Money Laundering Form.
3. Terms are extended to accounts based on their JBT ratings or based on reports provided by references listed on the application for credit. Non-JBT rated accounts or those who do not receive satisfactory reports from references provided will be obligated to pay for purchases via either credit card, certified check or money order.
4. Standard payment terms are Net 30 Days. All Net 30 accounts have 30 days from the invoice date to pay for said invoice. No Exceptions apply.
5. Accounts that will be making payments via credit card must complete and sign the mandatory Credit Card Authorization form. Credit card charges and transactions will be made on the credit card information provided. Changes to credit card charges cannot be made after the transaction has been processed and completed. Accounts that wish to update their credit card information must re-submit a completed and signed Credit Card authorization form. If customer would like to keep multiple credit cards on file with GUILD+FACET must submit a credit card authorization for each credit card they choose to put on file. There must be a Credit Card Authorization form on file for every card that a customer chooses to use to make payments. No credit card payment will be processed without a credit card authorization form. Absolutely no exceptions.
6. All orders placed while a customer’s Application for Credit is in process will be charged to the customer’s credit card, or it will be sent C.O.D.
7. In order to receive a product promptly, accounts need to be kept up-to-date. No product will be shipped to an account that has exceeded their credit limit. No exceptions apply.
8. Any and all discrepancies within accounts must be resolved within 15 Days of invoice date. Any and all accounts must be kept up to date regardless of discrepancies.
9. Any account which becomes delinquent will have their payment terms changed to C.O.D. Cash (cashier’s check/money order) or credit card. All delinquent accounts are subject to account suspension. The account holder agrees that if the account becomes delinquent GUILD+FACET may be forced to take legal action. The buyer shall be responsible and liable for all expenses incurred by the G+F in collection, including attorney fees in addition to delinquent charges, which is 2% per month or the highest rate allowed by law.
10. Accounts that become delinquent for 90 days will be reported to the JBT collection agency and any other agency of our choice. Accounts will be responsible for all collection fees permitted by and applicable by law.
11. Any and all Accounts, which are reported to any collection agency, will be changed to COD-CASH for all future orders.
12. Accounts will incur a fifty-dollar $50 fee for all bounced or returned checks.
13. To better serve you and keep your account up-to-date, we may request additional information from accounts periodically.
Cancellation Policy1. All items are made-to-order. At the time of order, items will be processed immediately.
2. Shipped orders may not be cancelled.
3. Same-day cancellation will not incur any charges.
4. Any and all items which are cancelled after the first day will incur a cancellation fee of twenty-dollars ($20) on 14k/18k items, and forty-dollars ($40) on platinum and palladium items. Due to our quick turn-around, any order cancelled after the day that the order is placed may incur additional labor charges.
5. Undeliverable, unclaimed or refused due to account negligence or absence will be subject to additional charges. These charges me include, and refusal/reroute fee, a 2nd shipping charge. If customer refuses the delivery of an item, this item is considered a return and will incur a restocking fee.
Ordering Policy1. A valid Guild+Facet account is needed to obtain a quote or price as well as place any and all orders. Please refer to our Accounting Policy for more information. Accounts are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account.
2. All items are made to order. There are no minimum order requirements.
3. All finished items are non-returnable and non-refundable. Finished items include items, which have been, set with stones (diamond, gemstones, CZ, etc…). Finished items also include; any item, which has been custom made, any product that has been set with customers’ stones. As well as any items, which have been adjusted, altered, sized and polished.
4. Items ordered as an unfinished and unaltered raw casting will incur a 15% re-stocking fee and incurred freight charges.
5. All items should be inspected for content, quality, and damages promptly upon receiving item.
6. If a customer would like to return an item due to a manufacturing issue the customer has 15 days from the original invoice date to contact GUILD+FACET for an RA# (Return and Authorization number). The customer then has 15 days from the day the RA# was acquired to return the item to GUILD+FACET. Defective items will be inspected, once item has been inspected and the defect is confirmed, item may be refunded. Any and all C.O.D. customers will receive their refund via check by mail after their original check clears. No credits will be applied against new orders/shipments.
7. Any item undeliverable, unclaimed or refused due to account negligence or absence will be subject to additional charges. These charges me include, and refusal/reroute fee, a 2nd shipping charge. If customer refuses the delivery of an item, this item is considered a return and will incur a restocking fee.
• After the 3rd attempt all packages will be returned to sender due to insurance commitment.
8. Please have the following information ready when placing an order:
• Account number
• Company Name
• Item number(s) and Quantity
• Metal type
• Finger size (if applicable)
9. Ordering Options:
• Order Online 24/7 (guildandfacet.com)
• By Fax/Fax Order Form (FAX) 1-888-512-4108
• By Phone/Customer Service 1-201-758-5368
10. All items which are priced, or quoted, are approximate. All diamond total weights are approximate. All charges will be based on the raw metal item weight and diamond total weight. All prices and invoices are locked at the time of shipment. Please take this information into consideration when quoting a price to your customer.
11. Finished items are priced with diamonds up to and including half a carat (0.50 ct.). Prices listed in our catalog or on GuildandFacet.com do not include the cost of the center stone. Finished items are not priced with center setting heads, regardless if head is die-struck and or casted.
12. There will be a $1 per stone removal fee for any stone up to and including .50ct. from a customer's existing piece of jewelry, which will be used to complete any new-finished item. There will be a $10 per stone removal fee to remove any stone above .50ct from a customer's existing piece of jewelry, which will be used to complete any new-finished item. (We will not be responsible for chipped and/or broken stones!)
13. Any item which is ordered and then changed is subject to an added charge and delay in scheduled production/delivery.
14. Guild+Facet is not responsible for any typographical errors.
15. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Shipping Policy1. Prices quoted by CSR’s, listed on GuildandFacet.com, or in any G+F catalog do not include shipping charges. Shipping charges are calculated at the point of shipping by the shipping department.
2. All shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer.
3. An item that has been shipped cannot be cancelled.
4. For security purposes, all items will be shipped to the address provided during account set-up. To have an item shipped to an alternate address, the new alternate address must be faxed or e-mailed to G+F on the account’s company letterhead prior to the merchandise being shipped.
5. All shipped items are price-locked on the day of shipment. Fluctuation of metal market prices may cause a minor fluctuation in final price of items.
6. Any item undeliverable, unclaimed or refused due to account negligence or absence will be subject to additional charges. These charges me include, and refusal/reroute fee, a 2nd shipping charge. If customer refuses the delivery of an item, this item is considered a return and will incur a restocking fee. After the 3rd attempt all packages will be returned to sender due to insurance commitment.
7. GUILD+FACET only offers the following shipping options are as follows;
• UPS or Fedex Next Day
• UPS or Fedex 2nd Day
• UPS or FedEx Ground
• UPS or FedEx Saturday Delivery
• UPS or Fedex AM Delivery
Return Policy1. All items should be inspected for content, quality, and damages upon receipt.
2. If a customer would like to return an item the customer has 15 days from the original invoice date to contact G+F for an RA# (Return Authorization number). The customer then has 15 days from the day the RA# was issued to return the item to G+F. Defective items will be inspected, once the item has been inspected and the defect is confirmed, the item will be refunded. Any and all C.O.D. customers will receive their refund via check by mail after their original check clears. No credits will be applied against new orders/shipments.
3. There is a 15% restocking fee applied on returned items. This includes items that are finished with stones. The restocking fee is applied to the final cost of the item.
4. All custom made pieces are non-returnable and non-refundable. Custom pieces include items, which have been custom made, adjusted, modified, altered or is considered “special order”.
5. Items ordered as an unfinished and unaltered raw casting will incur a 15% re-stocking fee on the total cost of the item, and incurred freight charges.
6. Plain wedding bands which are not special ordered, custom made, altered, or set with diamonds or gemstones may be returned without a restocking fee.
7. Please note obtaining an RA number does not guarantee the acceptance or refund of the returned item.
8. Items must be shipped and received within fifteen (15) days of obtaining an RA number. Failure to do so will void your RA number.
9. Please note the RA number must be visible on the outside of the package being shipped back for return.
Packages without an RA number will be refused at the customer’s expense.
• Ship Returned Packages To:
Guild and Facet
3114 Tonelle Ave
North Bergan, New Jersey 07047
• For faster processing please include the original invoice, the RA number, and the reason for the return. Items which are sent and do not include the original invoice are subject to be credited at our discretion.